THE HONOURABLE FRATERNITY OF ANTIENT MASONRY 
Headquarters 
27 Pembridge Gardens, 
London W2 4EF 
Email: enquiries@owf.org.uk 

Posts from August 2020

Freemasonry for women came to this country from France in 1902 in the form of mixed Lodges (Co-Masonry). In 1908 some Co-Masons decided to break away to start a new Order called 'The Honourable Fraternity of Antient Masonry' - now known as The Order of Women Freemasons.  
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings